Re: Healey Bible

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Bible
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:52:29 -0400
David and all,
The Concours Restoration Guidelines are available from our distribution man:
George Marinos
105 Thornbury Ave,
Glen Rock, NJ
07452

His Email is: Gmari@optonline.net
I'd suggest contacting George by Email. This way he can tell you what
version for what cost, colour pictures option, series applicable, etc.
The current version is the 2004 set.
This restoration guideline set is invaluable when working toward a
restoration, whether you ever intend to have the car judged or not.
Rich Chrysler