100-SIX WEB SITE - UPDATE

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100-SIX WEB SITE - UPDATE
From: djjob@noos.fr
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:01:08 MEST
I have made some updates to the 100-Six site.

In particular Ive added a page about the "100-Six" BN7 & BT7.
These were the first cars with 3000 engines which went out badged as 100-Sixs
although with BN7 & BT7 numbering.

John Peak of Florida has one of these cars and has provided  me with background
and pics which make interesting reading.

In addition I have an ad from the English magazine Country Life dated June 18th
1959...its for the 100-Six even though thats 3 months after the introduction of
the "3000". It does seem that the 3000 name may have come later. I have put the
ad on the site.

Any other contributions on the subject would be  appreciated

GO TO

www.healeysix.net

cheers

Derek