Chip Repair

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chip Repair
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:19:35 -0500
After a couple of unexpected non Healey dips into the Healey fund, I have
officially decided that I am going enjoy the car as is, and officially put
off the paint until I rebuild the fund so I can do it right.

Despite the paint on the car being OK, I do have a couple of areas where
there are chips in the paint.  I know that I need to address this to prevent
rust.  Once of these areas is large (about 3" round) the others are small.
Is there a guide as to what I should do for paint chips?

Mechanically and electrically, I'm not totally inept, but I have zero skills
with paint and body.

Thanks for your input
Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX