Re: BJ8 Projects - never 'seal' a cold air box & use it as a

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Projects - never 'seal' a cold air box & use it as a
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:22:25 -0400
This thread raises an interesting question. When I bought an original cold
air box, the firewall end had been cut off. I wonder if this was in respect
of the phenomena Chris mentions. I went to considerable means to restore the
missing 2"x4" end, and wonder now if I have made a mistake. Should I put a
vent hole in the repaired end?

allen bn2M