Re: the reality TV version (No technical content)

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: the reality TV version (No technical content)
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:40:56 -0400
Well, since it IS Friday, and we are speaking of New Jersey and License
plates, when I moved back here in 2000, DMV refused to license my two year
old Oldsmobile because it had been leased in Nevada and the leasing comany
was located in California. They said that it was illegal to transfer a
leased car into New Jersey. After letters and appeals to Trenton, California
and God,  6 weeks later they gave me a temporary registration. Another two
months and more letters I finally got the title. BTW they charged me a fee
each step of the way. They told me that my Nevada title had to be convered
to a California title and then to a NJ title. A year later I purchased the
car and it took another two months, more checks written and new plates to
get it into my name.

As far as my Healey is concerned, I walked out with the registration and
title after only two to three MINUTES in DMV even though, at the time, I was
missing a VIN plate.

Is it any wonder why several of the 9-1 terrorists, illegally in the
country, posssessed valid NJ drivers licenses?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ