Re: Steering Box

To: NPaul72464@aol.com
Subject: Re: Steering Box
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:36:13 -0500
Ned

Penrite has repackaged with a bottle that has a large tube with plug.  Just
pull the plug and the tube comes out about 6 or so inches, pull out the
plug and stick the tube in the steering box and squeeze.  A heck of a lot
easier than before.

Jon
At 05:56 PM 8/6/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Terry,
>
>This is a recurring thread on the list.  My advice would be to buy a pint of
>Penrite Steering Box oil (very very thick) and put it in and see if it still
>leaks.  Let me know if you want hints on how to get such thick oil into the
>steering box.
>
>Ned Paulsen

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: