RE: On to Washington License plates

To: "Gary Williams" <gwilliams54@hotmail.com>, list
Subject: RE: On to Washington License plates
From: Scot paulson <SPAULSON1@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:47:48 -0400
Message text written by "Gary Williams"
>I did the same thing with my '67 BJ8; have a 1967 WA plate on the rear and

don't have to deal with annual registration.  Looks cool, too.

GW<

Unfortunately, WA state used a stamped green and white 1963 plate for the
years 1963-1966(cost reasons I guess). A sticker with the correct year was
the only way to tell what year your car was registered or what year the
plate was for.
 I had a 1963 plate(with a '66 sticker) for a '66 Healey.  People kept
asking how I liked my '63 Austin-Healey MK III !!
Just personal preference but I opted for the WA collector car plate.
 Just one fee for the life of either plate.

Scot
'66 BJ8

Check out the new British Cars Forum: