BJ7/8 Parts List Missing Pages: Second Try

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ7/8 Parts List Missing Pages: Second Try
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:54:46 -0400
Well, my first appeal to the list netted me the pages I was missing in
the Body Parts List (thanks to Udo Putzke), but I had no luck with those
in the Mechanical Parts List.

So I am again appealing for help with finding an original or good copy
of the following pages:

AKD3523 Mechanical Service Parts List AH 3000 (BJ87/BJ8)
Plate   D 3.1   (BJ7 Carburetters Illustration)
Page    MD 3.1  (BJ7 Carburetter Parts)
Plate   D 4     (Front BJ7 Carburetter Illustration)
Plate   K 6     (Swivel Pin Repair Kits Illustration)

I an making an educated guess on what the above pages are actually
numbered, because, well, I don't have them :-), so I have included a
description of what is on each page.

Please contact me off-list, and hopefully, with some combination
of email, photocopiers, scanners and/or regular mail we can work
something out.

Thanks again in advance,

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada