Re: Concours and Undercoating

To: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Concours and Undercoating
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:06:23 -0700
My new 1956 BN2 came to me without undercoating (but with mirrors on
the fenders/wings because I asked for them) and the dealer didn't ask
me or urge me to take any undercoating.  Dealer: Peter Satori in
Pasadena CA.  I suspect that at least all the California dealers
didn't bother with undercoating 'cons'.  Maybe in other parts of the
country?

-Roland
BJ7, BN1