Very sad news

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Very sad news
From: Mike <mikebn2@win.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:15:50 -0400
Fellow Healeyphiles,

For those of you that know Brenda and Howard Odor I have some very sad
news.  Their only son Scott died in a car wreck this past Monday.  He is to
be buried tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.  I don't have all the particulars
just yet.  They do ask, that if you are so inclinded, that a donation to
the Lake County MADD organization would be very much appreciated.  You see,
their only daughter was killed a few years ago by a drunk driver.

Please keep Howard and Brenda in your prayers.  And to all of you Healey
people in Florida if there is anyway you can make it to the funeral
tomorrow I know Howard and Brenda would be extremely appreciative.

Howard and Brenda Odor
33549 Linda Dr.
Leesburg, FL  34788
352-343-8071