(no subject)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Rjdisi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:58:33 EDT
Just Completed the Austin Healey Sports & Touring Clubs-Encounter in the
Poconos. Weather wasn't cooperative but still had a great time! Check out the
Gymkhana (Autocross). I'm putting my white BJ-8 through its paces. Three
members
and I also unveiled our double-secret autocross Sprite. You can't miss it, it's
the one in primer with Sharpie Design's by our kids. Day before the event it
was raining and the kids were 'bored' so we let 'em loose on the racer.

There are photos from this event at:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?cobrand?i=Y034\

Next Year's going to be outside of Philadelphia. If you're into Healey's and
Healeying then I highly recommend this event held every year in August. It's a
great time for the enthusiast and very family oriented.

Raymond J. Donovan
'66 BJ-8
'55 BN-1 (Project)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: