Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts

To: "Kevin" <krogers@new.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:31:12 -0400
I bought my car and started it's restoration well before the release of the
Anderson / Moment book. -Although I had availed myself of their expert advice
many times over the web, during the restoration.
If I had had their book prior to looking for a car, (in 1982) I'd have done
things differently.
I'm working on a time-machine now, just big enough to send myself a copy of
the book back in Albany were I lived in 1981....
On second thought, -if I had known what I was getting into, I wouldn't have a
restored tricarb sitting in my garage right now!!

Dave Jones