points & condensor

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: points & condensor
From: "GuyMark Studios" <guymark.studios@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:18:47 -0400
Does anyone know if any auto parts stores carry points and condensors for a
1963 BJ7. I tried NAPA and they say it is a 7 day special order. If there
isn't anything in my area (CT) than I will just call MOSS and get them
overnighted. Any brand better than another? Had my first fide in a flat-bed
over the weekend. Car was running great and then coughed once then just
doasted to a stip. Pulled the electric fuel pump and checked the floats and
everything was fine. Of coarse the easiest theng to check first would have
been to check for spark but why would I want to take less time to find the
problem. ( I just hope that is what it is).
Any info would be appreciated.
Guy G.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: