Re: Side curtain storage bag.

To: clocks@midcoast.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side curtain storage bag.
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:29:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2004 8:07:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clocks@midcoast.com writes:
A while back there was mention of someone on the list that made custom bags
for side curtain storage, I have lost his name and now need to place an
order. Would that person please contact me. Cheers, JL
He's not on the list buit it is Ken Nachman of Richmond, a member of the
Richmond Triumph Register.  His website is:
http://www.sidecurtain.com/index.html.  I have one of his bags for the
sidecurtains in my wife's BN7--since it is a
generic bag it is bigger than need be to accomodate Healey side curtains, but
it fits nicely on the boot floor (of course a two-seater has a larger boot,
but it is soft and can be folded, etc.) A first-class product altogether!

Best--Michael Oritt

Check out the new British Cars Forum: