re: Spanner goblin and clutch hydraulics

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Spanner goblin and clutch hydraulics
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:39:56 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Alex ; healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:22 PM

Alex,
Why permanently seal it? Just stuff one of your wife's big fluffy terry-cloth
bath towels in there when you are working around there. I find that it makes
the spouse feel like she is "participating" -they love that..  -Oh, and don't
forget to duck!
One of those telescoping wands with a magnet on the end works better than a
hanger, but not much.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA