Rear "Squab"?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear "Squab"?
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 19:55:29 EST
Healites,
  Now that I seem to have have created a bit of intrique over the
quaint Longbridge BN4 features, the next one I would like to pursue is
the rear Squab, whatever a squab is....that seat back in the rear of
the cockpit.
  There wasn't one with the car when I purchased it, and I have never
seen one close up, so I am looking for either detailed pictures of it's
construction and installation or, even better, actual plans for one. It is
on the list of "to do's" for the near future.
 Kindest regards to a great list,

Gordy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: