Re: original california 100

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: original california 100
From: Robert Davey <rgdavey@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 06:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Ken - thats close to my early 100 (#598), it had the
yellow license KWS 828.  I also know the large 1953
black license number 2R72871.   I am lucky that this
cars owner kept every record since new, including the
purchase order from Clem Atwater in
Encino from Dec 11 1953.  Included was an original 4x7
"body production card" with all of the info about the
car.  Someone who is into documenting this
sort of thing should look at this documentation.
Anyone else with pictures of my car based on 1950's
license numbers? Thanks,
Bob Davey
Does anyone know of a California 100 that once had
license plate (yellow)
KJB567? If so I have a nice picture from 1956.
Ken Freese

Check out the new British Cars Forum: