Re: MWS chrome wires.

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net, Simonlachlan@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MWS chrome wires.
From: TimWardUK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:25:43 EDT
richchrysler@quickclic.net writes:

All the  Dunlop wheels I've bought, sealed in Dunlop cartons and made in
India have  MWS tags tied to the spokes of each wheel as well as assembly
codes and  warranty information. I have never had a problem with their
products,  including their recently built chrome wheels laced with  stainless
spokes.
Rich Chrysler