RE: Car Speakers / Electronics Qs

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car Speakers / Electronics Qs
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank the list for all the great suggestions
I got for what to do for my Healey's car speakers.

I managed to find a great solution - I found a set of
very nice Kenwood 4 ohm component speakers with a 5" /
130mm woofer & tweeter that fit right into my Radio
Shack Minimus speaker boxes.  I've already done a test
run and they sound super.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8