What fun

To: healeys@slalom.cs.utah.edu
Subject: What fun
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@slalom.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:02:15 -0600
You may be getting this message, it may be getting blocked by your
spam filters since it isn't really coming from the right place.

A few days ago the DSL line to my house fell over, and Qwest can't
seem to get it back up.  At the moment, it looks like the earliest
that team.net will be back on the air might be wedneday or thursday.
I'll do what I can to speed things up and get the network back on the
air, but don't hold your breath.

I am not happy.

mjb.

ps: Please DO NOT REPLY to this message, you'll only make it worse.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: