Re: our BJ7 'driver' is for sale -- sold

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: our BJ7 'driver' is for sale -- sold
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:59:40 -0700
The car is sold to Dick Maine.  Thanks to the others for their
inquiries.

-Roland

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:10:09 -0700, I wrote:

::It is time to sell our BJ7.  We bought it more than 5 years ago to be
::our driver, a car to take us on Healey club trips and such while I
::finished our BN1 restoration.  It has been to Ocean Shores WA, and to
::Open Roads 2002 and lots of shorter jaunts too.  Well, the final
::phases of reassembling our BN1 and painting her aren't getting done.
::And the space where the BJ7 is parked is also my paint booth.  So the
::BJ7 has to go now.
::
::It is what I would call a nice 10-foot car.  It has 15 x 5.5 minilite
::center lock wheels (I have the 48 spoke wires, too) , is black over
::silver (not an original combination).  I had the engine rebuilt about
::6000 happy miles ago.  Hubs, brakes and front crossmember are new.  I
::would drive it anywhere, although I would replace the rubber between
::windscreen and shroud before tackling a lot of rain.  It has spent its
::life in San Diego.
::
::Please contact me if interested.  I can send photos but would prefer
::to sell to someone face to face.
::
::-Roland Wilhelmy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: