Friday joke on wrong day

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Friday joke on wrong day
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 00:18:49 +0200
I know I should save this one till Friday, but I'm busy that day.....

LESSON TO ALL EMPLOYEES WHO WORK WITH RUDE CUSTOMERS.

An award should go to the Virgin Airlines gate attendant in Sydney some
months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point  when
confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. A
crowded Virgin flight was cancelled  and a single attendant was
re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry
passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the
counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST
CLASS". The attendant replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to
help you, but I've got to help these people first and I'm sure we'll be
able to work something out."  The passenger was unimpressed. He asked
loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY
IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her
public address microphone: "May I have your attention please, may I have
your attention please", she began -  her voice heard clearly throughout
the terminal. "We have a  passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW
WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate
14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man
glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "F...
You!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but
you'll have to get in line for that too."

Check out the new British Cars Forum: