BJ8 needs a home - Update

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BJ8 needs a home - Update
From: "Gregory Galvin" <squared_g@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:13:39 -0400
     I didn't include more information about my Healey because I was
trying to keep the correspondence off the list (didn't want to add to
the noise level), but enough people have asked that it's easier to
respond here.
     Unfortunately, I don't have any current pictures.  In its present
state, we're missing:
        Front shroud
        Grill and surround
        Radiator
        Headlight assemblies (including buckets)
        Windshield and frame
        Seats
        Top and Frame
        Rear wings (left and right)
        Front and rear bumpers
        Right side window and mechanism
        Carburetors
        Trafficator
     There may be a few more miscellaneous bits gone, but that's the
bulk of it.  It is a rolling chassis with 60 spoke wires.  The engine
and transmission are out of the vehicle.
     As you can see, the task of collecting all the parts and hardware
would be quite daunting (a parts car would be a nice start).
     I have no idea what its value may be.  Offers??
     As to the lister who didn't know how he would handle a situation
like this, I considered hiring someone to track down this individual and
start breaking bones (Whitey Bulger had already skipped town, but I'm
sure someone else would be up to the task).  My wife talked me out of
any violence.
                Regards,
        Greg
        ggalvin@msn.com