RE: 53 Le Mans model.

To: <bn1@pacbell.net>, "Healey" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 53 Le Mans model.
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:35:28 +1000
G'day Bill

I have seen this model and was sorely tempted. However if you look
closely at the rear you will see that the shape is rather pointed and
not that lovely curve that we all know and love.

At least they got the colour right however it is their second go at the
model as the first one was in Healey Blue.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia