Healey History Research

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healey History Research
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 04:41:22 +0000
If anyone can help Mr. Sicking, pls respond to him directly (email address
CC above).  Thank you.

Dear sirs,
I am the proud owner of a 1956 Austin Healey 100/4, originally imported in
the USA. The car was owned by a certain Mr. Daryl MacWilliam, living in
Hayward CA. The former USA licence plate was (very eyecatching) AHEAL 56,
most recently approved October 1994 in California with reg. B8304263. Do you
have any information about this car or about Mr. McWilliam? I would - for
instance - be very glad to send him pictures about how this fully restored
car looks like today. (PS: the original colour was duotone Florida green
with white; the car nowadays is black.)
Any answer by you will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance,
Frits Sicking

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: