Re: Chrome Powder Coating as good as Chrome?

To: bbbonner@fedex.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Chrome Powder Coating as good as Chrome?
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:18:39 EDT
I'll go with John.  There are many good uses for powder coating but I do not
believe it is a substitute for Chrome.  Jet hot coat headers? Yes, for heat &
rust reasons.  Powder coat an instrument bezel?  Not me.  Give me a nice shiny
original Chrome Bumper or trim around the windscreen or soft top!  Yes Sir
that is the look I'm after and want to preserve.

Obviously just my personal opinion but you did ask.

Motor On!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

Ps...Just sent out two hand brake levers for rechroming.  Make mine Triple
plate please.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: