Re: Tire recommendation

To: "John Loftus" <loftusdesign@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Tire recommendation
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:36:31 -0400
So much for my assessment:)  Where in the world did you find $30 tires?  I
just had to buy a spare for my E-Type which has185/15 size, and the closest
I could get was a 165/15 (this was to last me till that trip was
over)----got the cheapest they had and it cost $77.

tom

Check out the new British Cars Forum: