Re: Chrome Spots Revisited

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Chrome Spots Revisited
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:14:59 -0500
Love that Simichrome.  I've been hooked since 1982.  We used it to polish
our belt buckles at the Air Force Academy.  Simichrome saved me from doing a
lot of pushups.  Well, it saved me from doing a lot more pushups.

Loved that Crest toothpaste, too.  It really did a number on heel-marked
tile floors.

Hey, wait a minute.  There is absolutely NO Healey content in this post at
all.

JR
53 BN1
Omaha