RE: Coker and Sprite

To: <OldHealeys@aol.com>, <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <Awgertoo@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Coker and Sprite
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:48:42 -0500
 I bought the same tires from my local Sears Auto store about two years
ago.  They had a Michelin sale hyped as "...all sizes..."  Anyway, they
had to order mine from Coker.  Had them in six days, paid no shipping
cost, and got them at a pretty good sale price too.  They didn't say
that they had to be in stock so they honored their advertisement.  It
might pay to watch your Sears circulars for other such deals!!!
Jack