Re: NO HEALEY CONTENT - AT ALL

To: Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: NO HEALEY CONTENT - AT ALL
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
I've been getting these for many years now, sent to my email.  If you can
believe it, I actually had one guy send me a hard copy by mail from the UK,
hand addressed and signed.  It must be a good scam for someone to actually pay
for the postage to send that type of letter to thousands of people!

cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net> wrote:
Well, it is with heavy heart I inform my friends (4), and all the others
(the balance), on the list that I will be 'moving on'.

I have just received notification from Professor Ingebe Soludo that there
is US $65.7 (sixty five million, seven hundred thousand United States Dollars,
mind you!) in an account that I apparently have forgotten about for work I did
in Nigeria. Go figure.

This is better than anything on e-Bay!

The next Healey sighting will be me leading a fleet of them reminiscent of
W. C. Fields in "If I had a Million".

Regards,
CB

Check out the new British Cars Forum: