Re: Seat Belt recommendations

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seat Belt recommendations
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:27:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Since this topic of seat belts is current I'll take this opportunity to ask
about how to install a three point belt in my BN7.  There are holes for mounts
in the floor panels behind each seat but there are no mounting locations on the
wheel wells for the shoulder strap anchor.  Perhaps because it is a two seater
there is a wood based cover on the rear wheel wells and there are no factory
mounting holes or other hardware.  What ever was put in would have to be
anchored to the steel wheel well and then pass through the wood cover.  I
assume that this has been done by others so I would like to know if anyone has
a discription or photo of how it was done on their BN7 or any other suggestion
for mounting a three point belt system on a BN7.
Thanks,
Ron

Check out the new British Cars Forum: