Healey 100s

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healey 100s
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:17:40 EST
In the current issue of Sports Car Market magazine, a reader takes Keith
Martin to task for calling the four-cylinder Healeys "100-6s." In response,
Martin
says that he's never heard anyone call their early Healey a "Healey Hundred"
and that many classic cars have taken on different names than their first
marketed name through common usage later in their lives. Therefore, Martin
concludes that he and his magazine will continue to use the term "100-4" for
the
early cars and that is their accepted style. Are we going to stand for an
ex-Ferrari salesman deciding what the world should call our cars?
If you want to give them your opinion, write to copyed@sportscarmarket.com!
Cheers
Gary

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.