Friday Humor

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Friday Humor
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:48:43 -0500
A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same
sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both
manage to get to sleep; the man on the top bunk, the woman on the lower.

In the middle of the night the man leans over and says, "I'm sorry, butI'm
awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass meanother
blanket?"

The woman leans out and, with a glint in her eye, says, "I've got abetter
idea...let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," laughs the man.

"Good," she replies.

"Get your own &$%#@*$ blanket.