Re: Lack of Rear Brake Fluid Pressure

To: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: Lack of Rear Brake Fluid Pressure
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Steve -

It's your flex line.  This is a very common problem
with rubber flex lines.

By the way on both my BJ8 and early BN1 I've switched
to stainless braided teflon flex lines for the brakes
(i.e. racing flex lines).  Definitely worth the very
small investment.... Safety First!

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8