bullitt cars

To: "healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: bullitt cars
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:59:19 -0800
in the mid sixties i was a student at the motion picture school at university
of southern california.  one of our classes was about seeing and critiqueing
new movies about to be released. steve mcqueen brought his new movie "SAND
PEEBLES" and previewed it for us.  during the break a bunch of the active duty
air force and navy students got him outside where the conversation quickly
went from film making to cars and we had a great time discussing racing, car
chases and hot rods, etc. i really enjoyed meeting him as he was very down to
earth and not arrogant like so many hollywood stars that came to our classes.
a nice guy.   healeymanjim