RE: Fender Beads WAS: Paint and Body -Getting it ready to send

To: "'Patton Dickson'" <kpdii@earthlink.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fender Beads WAS: Paint and Body -Getting it ready to send
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:10:33 -0800
Patton,
That would be correct, they are not chrome.  Washer location is 3 1/2'
from base of windshield molding and centered at 25' from bead on either
side and hole is 7/32 in dia.  Yours has probably just been covered and
once the paint is stripped it will show.  Dash covered same colour as
seats.
Don
57' BN4