Healeys in Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healeys in Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:32:27 +0000
I see that there are already nine Healeys entered in the Barrett-Jackson
Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona in January.  One of them is listed as a 100M
that achieved 96.1 in Austin-Healey Concours and that appeared on the cover
of "Austin Healey Chatter" magazine.  See:
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=178626
Does it belong to a lister?

I'm considering attending the auctuion -- at least the Wednesday-Friday part
(January 26-28), driving down from Portland, Oregon.  Any other listers
planning to be there?

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon
100, 100M, Ski-Master