sheet metal bits

To: "HealeyList" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: sheet metal bits
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:05:35 -0800
I'm looking for information regarding the firewall blanking
plates for the steering column.  Somehow I've misplaced the sheet metal
screws and washers which attach these plates to the firewall thru large holes.
I'm pre-painting all the bits & pieces that were painted after installation at
the factory.  Can anyone tell
me the O.D. & thickness of the washers and describe the screws so I can find
correct
replacements?

Also can anyone advise on the color of the sheet metal trim ring for the round
screened vent under the dash on the driver's side LHD.

Thanks,

Richard Bittmann BJ7