Re: Engine Bay Disassembly Tips

To: "57 Healey" <57healey@gmail.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Engine Bay Disassembly Tips
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:00:34 -0500
Patton, Hi,
You're really going at it huh?

My question would be, -if you are going to be completely taking the car down
for paint, why not wait until the shroud is off, then pull the engine out with
all of it's parts on...   If you are going to clean, paint, rebuild the
engine, then you can disassemble it once it is out and on your engine stand.
---Much easier, and you can address the engine bits as a separate issue from
the disassembly of the car...

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA