Re: And we're off....

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: And we're off....
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:54:24 -0600
Patton,  congrats on the new family member .   I want to know , "where did
you find the time"?  This is a good example of why we shouldn't let our
woman enter our garage domain.  Families tend to grow.  :)

But then on the bright side it creates a new member to carry on the Healey
Legacy.    Enjoy,     Both.
Mark