Emailing: P1010026

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Emailing: P1010026
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:46:00 -0500
Hi all....
Does anyone have any advice or pictures relating to the 3 piece assembly for
the top frame? (this assembly is welded in near the rear of the door and has
two holes) I purchased both the L&R units and I do not have the old pieces as
reference. There is a larger piece with a hole to accept the top frame, a
smaller piece is a hole and a small L bracket. The picture I have from david
nock just show the top view and not a bottom/side view. any advice or help
would be appreciate - pictures also very helpful.
Thanks,

Simon
1959 3000 BT7

Simon,
Please find att'd a picture showing the arrangement on a BN7 2 seater. The
little "L shaped" bracket is the same as on the BT7 though the rest is quite
different. This L bracket affair will hold the top rear portion of the door
seal as it jumps off the door shut edge and finishes here. The centre socket
is to locate the pin on the factory hard top.
The larger plate affair with its flanged edge and larger hole will set the
location of the top bows for the BT7 so it's really important to get that
dimension right. Though you don't describe it, the 3rd piece must be the plate
with the relief cutout for around the large bows socket will form the shelf
surface for the rear quarter trim panel.
I may have more pics of this stuff that I can dig out, scan and send you
later. I'll keep looking.
Rich Chrysler

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
P1010026.JPG]