Re: Computers. Sorry-no Healeys

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Computers. Sorry-no Healeys
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:07:43 -0000
Hi Simon, a .wab file is a "Windows Address Book" file and you are right you
used to be able to view the address book with an application in Win98. You
can however import the .wab file into outlook express using the normal "File
/ Import" routine in outlook express.
Once you have it in outlook express you will be able to import this into
Outlook using the "File / Import" routine again but in Outlook this time.

Hope this makes sense but if not drop me an e-mail and I will send you some
instructions.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.