Re: Air ducts

To: heard@datatrontech.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air ducts
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:09:36 EST
In a message dated 12/3/2004 4:58:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heard@datatrontech.net writes:

How does  the heater intake duct
terminate?  It appears that I am supposed to  just stick the end of it
through the hole in the chassis, but this looks  kinda unfinished compared to
the driver's side if you know what I  mean

It starts at the blower assembly passes thru the  bulkhead and then is
attached to the heater assembly with a 3  1/4" hose clip, wire type.

If you do not have a shop or parts manual it might be a good idea to  call
1/800/667-7872 or email Moss Motors for a free Austin-Healey parts  &
accessories catalog. This will show you quite a bit about the  individual
parts,
locations and applications. (Some of the other  suppliers also have free
catalogs
that you may request as well.)

I hope this helps you.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.