Re: Original Parts Lists Needed

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Original Parts Lists Needed
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:09:58 -0500
Thanks to everyone who replied who offered to loan me their Parts Lists.

Of all the replies, no one had the 100-6 (BN4) Parts List (AKD 1423).
One lister asked where was I getting these publication numbers; I am
using Anderson/Moment (Page 187 - Section "Services Parts Lists"), where
they list the Parts List publications used for their research.

Is AKD 1423 a rare publication? Or was it possibly subsumed by a later
publication, maybe AKD 855 (which several people had). The third edition
of AKD 855 was published in 1962, well after production was ended on
both the BN4s and BN6s, so does it contain both series?

John
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8