Re: Kingpin play

To: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Kingpin play
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:03:17 -0000
Hello Alain,
I noticed your question to the Healey list.
If the "free play" is in the vertical, then simply insert another shim until
the free play has been eliminated.
Myself I do not fit the original type, I insert a needle roller special shim
that makes for far smoother operation, but it can be a nightmare to shim up.
Good luck.
Regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk