Re: Windshield rebuilder?

To: pennell@cox.net, ahpowered@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield rebuilder?
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:45:46 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2004 4:51:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pennell@cox.net writes:
if they will not stand behind it don't you mean undernonstandable
Well that's a new word for me Keith, but most mechanics will not warrant
parts that they do not sell.  I brought in the old frame with broken windshield
in
place and supplied the new windshield and mounting surround.  They removed
the old windshield, installed the new one and gave it to me intact.  I paid
them
and then installed it on the car.  That seems fair.

Best--Michael