Non Healey but auto related

To: <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non Healey but auto related
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:02:00 -0800
For anyone in the Southern California area between now and Jan. 24, 2005 who
loves looking at beautiful old cars don't miss the current show at the
Peterson Automotive Museum "FRENCH CURVES:  THE AUTOMOBILE AS SCULPTURE".
I just spent several hours with my family and even my daughter loved these
cars.  These are the French-bodied cars mostly pre 1940 that were designed
according to the "streamlined moderne" aesthetic of the Art Deco school, and
quoting from the show, "...considered to be some of the most beautiful
automobiles ever created."  Bugatti, Hispano-Suiza, Delahaye.    I have seen
some of these cars on prior occasions but never so many in one location and
restored as perfectly as humanly possible.  These cars just took my breath
away.  Nice Sunday family outing.
Ron