Re: Interior screw codes

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: Interior screw codes
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:46:02 -0500
Lin,
 These particular fasteners have BMC part numbers rather than following the
codes. Therefore they can't be identified in the normal "code breakdown"
way.
Almost all your interior panel fasteners on your BT7 are #6 self tapping
posidrive chromed oval head (countersunk screws with slightly domed
surfaces). These sit in small cupped washers to suit the head sizes. Most
are approx. 5/8" long.
The aluminum cover plate screws for a BT7 are approx. #4 self tapping
posidrive truss head (flat under the head with slightly domed surface)
chromed screws approx. 5/8" long.
Hope this helps.
Rich Chrysler