New Healey Wiring Diagrams Completed

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Healey Wiring Diagrams Completed
From: prospero@slash5.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:24:16 -0600
Hi,

I apologize for the SPAM, but I just wanted to send a short note to the
list regarding Big Healey Color Wiring Diagrams that I've just completed.
 I have had lots and lots of requests for these diagrams and again, I apologize
for the use of your bandwith.  If you aren't interested in a diagram, please
delete now...

If you want to check out my website, go to www.slash5.com

I'm a vintage car enthusiast (1972 BMW Bavaria) and about 5 years ago I
started a small garage business producing 11x17 color, laminated wiring
diagrams for vintage motorcycles and sports cars.  It's a side line business
and slowly I add more diagrams to cover more and more vehicles.

Many British car enthusiasts already have my diagrams for MG's, Jags and
Triumphs - they can tell you that I only use Factory Diagrams as my source
material - I try to make them as accurate as is possible (as accurate as
the factory made them...).

Along with the full line of Sprites, I've just finished the following diagrams
for the Big Healeys:

AH100 - for the 100-6 Models
AH3000-E - for early 3000's
AH3000-L - for the later model 3000's

All of my diagrams come with a money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied
for any reason...

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at this address...

Thanks for your time,

Doug Jacobs

dj
www.slash5.com