RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: documenting as-is healey - camera suggestions?
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:25:06 -0500
I am not a professional photog but I am on my seventh digital. Anything
in the 3.2 plus megapixels is good enough. I have a running BJ8, Nasty
Boy BT7, stock runnable '60 BT7, and four parts cars. I am restoring a
BN4 that is 95% complete with 50% to go! I found the Norm Nock pix were
great but I was sure glad I had some parts cars to go look at once in a
while. As a novice restorer/ rebuilder, you think you can read the parts
manuals but which comes first in the line-up, is just not clear.

Jim